Smartgeist Engineering GmbH
Smartgeist Engineering GmbH provides software development and software consulting services. Especially software development services are provided to customers in the automotive and consumer electronics industry, that help manufacturers and supliers to integrate innovative electronical applications into future products.Navigation
Section 1: Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that relate to you personally, such as name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Smartgeist Engineering GmbH, D-10365 Berlin (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by email, the data you provide (your email address, potentially your name and your mailing address) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. After storage is no longer necessary, we erase the data accumulated in this respect or, where statutory retention duties exist, restrict processing.
(4) If we make use of engaged service providers for individual features of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will notify you in detail below about the relevant processes. In so doing, we also state the specified criteria of the storage duration.
Section 2: Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data relating to you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent body is: Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit, Friedrichstraße 219, D-10969 Berlin.
Section 3: Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using our website merely for informational purposes, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of day of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
Section 4: Monotype MyFonts
For the purpose of displaying fonts uniformly, this website use so-called “web fonts”, which are provided by Monotype Imaging Inc. (myfonts.com). When a page is visited, your browser loads the necessary web fonts into your browser’s cache in order to correctly display text and fonts. For this purpose, the browser that you are using must establish a connection to Monotype’s servers. As a result, Monotype learns that our website was visited from your IP address. MyFonts are used in the interest of a uniform, appealing display of our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font of your computer is used.
Section 5: Objection to the processing of your data, withdrawal of consent to processing
(1) If you provided consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal has an impact on the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to use.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you may lodge an objection to processing. This is the case if, in particular, processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is depicted by us each time with regard to the following description of features. When exercising such an objection, we request a description of the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way performed by us. In the event of your justified objection, we review the situation and will either discontinue or modify the processing of data or indicate to you our mandatory, legitimate reasons on the basis of which we continue the processing.
(3) You may at any time of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes. You can notify us about your advertising objection using the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org.